Dear mothers, I work with many female colleagues, but above all, mothers colleagues … and at the beginning of each year the topic “PIDOCCHI A SCUOLA” is addressed . But don’t worry, because this year will be different, I HAVE THE SOLUTION THAT DOES IT FOR YOU !!
School circulars that notify mothers that pediculosis cases have been detected at school and ask to check their children’s heads to stem the problem! Listening to the conversations of these mothers, I realized the enormous confusion that there is about this subject and with this article I would like to make a bit of clarity, but above all I would like to make known the existence of natural products to do prevention and eliminate the problem … for this reason I want to talk about the natural lice treatment and prevention line BYE BYE PIDO ‘
The first point that I wish to clarify and which makes every mother anxious is the metropolitan legend that lice take them from children with little personal hygiene NOT TRUE!
What are lice
The louse finds fertile ground on very clean hair, it is a parasitic insect that stings to suck blood, infesting the human scalp. It nestles mainly in the nape area, temples and behind the ears. THE PUSHONS ARE SCALS PARASITES it takes about 30 seconds for a louse to move from one head to another:
- has 6 legs
- it is almost transparent therefore difficult to detect
- he can swim and withstand the wet
- it has no wings, it does not jump MA it moves very quickly from head to head
How lice are transmitted and what are nits
- DIRECT CONTACT (main transmission system) from one infested head to another; playing, playing sports etc …
- INDIRECT CONTACT (less frequent) Through objects and personal effects such as games, combs, brushes, hats, towels, sheets, blankets etc. some types of heads with thick foliage are more likely to be victims of pediculosis cases!
- LENDINI ARE NOT PIDOCCHI! They are the eggs produced by the female louse, once opened the small parasite grows and becomes an adult louse (the presence of the nits means that the subject is already infested).
- EMPTY LENDINS They are not transmitted and can remain attached to hair like glue for weeks.
Lice how to recognize them: symptoms
ITCHY there is an intense and frequent itching on the scalp due to the small bites of the louse, “sometimes” accompanied by micro-lesions or red dots due to bites.
Lice how to recognize them: diagnosis
Diagnosis is important to understand whether the child is already infested or not. To make a correct diagnosis, use the comb and check well if you can see lice or nits (louse eggs) that visually resemble white spots of dandruff but do not detach from the hair , in general they are positioned in the first 5-10 cm of the hair starting from the skin.
How to get rid of lice
In case of sighting nits use ACTIVE SPRAY ANTI PIDOCCHI BYE BYE PIDÒ and remove with the comb dividing the head in strands and starting to comb from the skin along the length of the hair.
Finally I would like to reassure all mothers that pediculosis can not only be cured but prevented by using natural-based products without PARABENS that do not hurt our children like the ANTI PIDOCCHI BYE BYE PIDÒ PROTECTIVE SPRAY . It is sufficient to vaporize a small amount of product daily on the head of our child, before accompanying him to school and we protect him from any infection!